Our core values are Faith, Integrity and Excellence.
Central University is committed to:
- Unambiguous Christian affirmation and devotion
- Continued and independent learning, intellectual development, critical analysis and creativity within appropriate ethical and moral standards
- Provision of a learning environment that encourages symbiotic relationships between staff and students
- Producing transformational leaders who are able to seek improved solutions problems and impact positively on social and cultural change
- Being at the cutting edge of modern business management techniques and practices
- Identification of talented people, appointing and retaining them and empowering them to realize their dreams
- Appreciation and valuing of cultural and intellectual diversity and ability to function in a multi-cultural environment
- According primacy and importance to students.