The chaplaincy serves as the center for spiritual development and character formation for the entire university community. It provides ministries, services and programmes to students and staff through four units; Missions and Community Service, Chapel and Auxiliary Services, Counseling and Pastoral Care and Discipleship and Mentorship.
Each unit is headed by an assistant chaplain or senior chaplain assistant and supported by volunteer chaplain assistants who are mostly students in levels 300 or above.
Become the center for effective Christian formation for the university community.
Create the environment for mentoring and discipleship for the transformation of students into leaders who effectively combine the virtues of faith and integrity with academic excellence.
The Chaplaincy Team
- Chaplain – Rev. Fiifi Otabi Wilson
The chaplaincy is headed by the university chaplain, who has overall oversight over the four units and provides policy support to the university on spiritual issues.
He is supported by
- Pastor Prince Osei-Sarfo – Assistant Chaplain in charge of Chapel and Auxiliary Services (C&AS) and Missions and Community Services (M&CS) units
- Rev. Charles Nsiah – Assistant Chaplain in charge of Discipleship and Mentorship (D&M) and Counseling and Pastoral Care (C&PC) units
- Pastor Reindorf Owusu Bempah - Senior Chaplain Assistant for Discipleship and Mentorship (D&M) and Counseling and Pastoral Care (C&PC) units
- Daniel Yeboah - Volunteer Chaplain Assistant for Discipleship and Mentorship Unit (D&M). He also assists in organizing short term missions and community service.