Student Life | Faculty & Staff | Alumni | Parents | Corporate | CU Maps | Gallery |
Rules & Regulations
General Rules & Regulations
- Silence shall be observed at all times within the library
- As courtesy to other library users, cell phones, beepers and electronic devices should be switched off or put on silent mode in the Library
- Smoking is forbidden in the Library
- No food is allowed in the Library.
- Firearms and other offensive weapons are not allowed in the Library
- No seat shall be reserved by or for any reader. Any seat reserved shall be cleared by the library staff for use of others
- Library staff shall inspect any item being taken out of the Library
- Orderly conduct must be maintained at all times within the Library
- Clients must take valuable items out of their bags before leaving them.
Home | About Us | Academics | Admission | Chaplaincy | Research | Publications | Library
Central University, Miotso near Dawhenya.
Off the Accra - Aflao Road.
P O Box 2305 Tema or P.O BOX DS 2310 Dansoman , Accra- Ghana -West Africa
Admissions: +233 0307 020540 | +233 0303 318583 | +233 020 726 8263
Main: +233 0303 318580 | 030 7020545 (Miotso) | +233 0594081658 |+233 0302 313185 (Christ Temple) | +233 0302 396189 (Kumasi)
Whatsapp: +233 023 331 3180
Academic Verification requests: email@example.com