Student Life | Faculty & Staff | Alumni | Parents | Corporate | CU Maps | Gallery |
SCHEDULE OF FEES (FRESHMEN)
Kindly click on the links below to view the fees.
1. School Fees 2022- 2023-L100 Sciences (Freshmen)
2. School Fees 2022-2023-L100 (Freshmen)
3. School Fees 2022- 2023-L300 Sciences
4. School Fees 2022- 2023-L200 Local
5. School Fees 2022- 2023-L200 Sciences
6. School Fees 2022- 2023-L300 Local
7. School Fees 2022- 2023-L400 Local
8. School Fees 2022- 2023-L400 Sciences
9. School Fees 2022- 2023-L500 Graduate School
10. School Fees 2022- 2023-L600 Graduate School
1. Click here to view Fees For 2021-2022 (FRESHERS)-L100 CBS & Social Sciences
2. Click here to view Fees For 2021-2022 Academic Year (FRESHERS)-L 100 Sciences
3.Click here to view Fees For 2021-2022 Academic Year ( Continuing Students)_L200
5.School Fees For 2021-2022 Academic Year ( Continuing Students)_L200 Sciences
|6. School Fees For 2021-2022 Academic Year ( Continuing Students)-L300-400|
7.School Fees For 2021-2022 Academic Year ( Continuing Students)_L300-500 Science
|8. School Fees For 2021-2022 Academic Year ( Continuing Students)_Grad L500|
9. School Fees For 2021-2022 Academic Year ( Continuing Students)_Grad L600
Kindly note that these fees are per semester.
|School Fees 2022- 2023_L100 Freshmen.pdf|
|School Fees 2022- 2023-L100 Sciences (Freshmen)|
FEES FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
1. Click here to view fees for KUMASI campus.
2. Click HERE to view Fees for School of Graduate Studies
3. Click HERE to view Fees for Sciences
4. Click HERE to view Fees for Business and Social Sciences
FEES FOR 2019/2020
- Graduate School fees schedule 2019/20
- Undergraduate School fees schedule 2019/20
- Undergraduate school fees (Science) 2019/20
PAYMENT OF FEES BY INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS/APPLICANTS
International students paying fees from their home countries can pay via wire transfer into our Ecobank account with details below.
Nigerians in particular are advised to use Ecobank Nigeria, since the transfer takes 1 day as compared to other banks which take between 2 to 5 working days.
Fees received into this account will then be credited to the student’s account in the transflow.
Student information required as part of the transfer information are:
Fresh Students - Student name and applicant ID, (Semester 1 only)
Continuing students - Student name and registration number (ID number)
ACCOUNT NAME: Central Univ.College Foreign Collection
BANKERS: Ecobank Ghana Ltd
BRANCH: Tudu Branch
ADDRESS: 7th Avenue Ridge West, PMB GPO, Accra
ACCOUNT NO: 3441001660330
Home | About Us | Academics | Admission | Chaplaincy | Research | Publications | Library
Central University, Miotso near Dawhenya.
Off the Accra - Aflao Road.
P O Box 2305 Tema or P.O BOX DS 2310 Dansoman , Accra- Ghana -West Africa
Admissions: +233 0307 020540 | +233 0303 318583 | +233 020 726 8263
Main: +233 0303 318580 | 030 7020545 (Miotso) | +233 0594081658 |+233 0302 313185 (Christ Temple) | +233 0302 396189 (Kumasi)
Whatsapp: +233 023 331 3180
Academic Verification requests: firstname.lastname@example.org