Philomina Odi Mintah
Philomina Odi Mintah is a Ghanaian, born in the Eastern Region of Ghana. She had her secondary education at Tema Secondary School, Tema, Ghana. She holds a BA (English and History) and an MPHIL (English) both from the University of Ghana, Legon.
She has been a lecturer at the Department of English, Central University, Ghana since September, 2012. She is also a trained tutor on the Distance Education Programme, University of Ghana, Legon. She has been teaching English Language and Literature to English Speakers for the past six years and English Proficiency to non-English Speakers (French, Portuguese and Spanish) since 2013. She is also an academic advisor and the department’s examinations officer.
- MPhil. English, (University of Ghana, 2011)
- BA. English and History (University of Ghana, 2007)
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION/INTEREST
- Gender and feminist studies
- Teaching English to non-English speakers
- Historical novels (slave narratives)
- Images of Women in Armah’sTwoThousandSeasons: A Thematic Study rile-ci.net/numero11/06%20Philomina.pdf
Admissions: +233 0307 020540 | +233 0303 318583
Main: +233 0303 318580 | 030 7020545 (Miotso) | +233 0302 313185 (Mataheko) | +233 0302 396189 (Kumasi)
Whatsapp: +233 023 331 3180