REV. WILLIAM TSINIGO
A lecturer with over a decade of coordinating students, teaching and research experience.
Obtained Master of Arts degree, in Christian Education & Mission in (2002) South Korea at the Presbyterian College and Theological Seminary
Research interests include the following:
- A Study of Education for Justice in the Ghanaian Pentecostal and Charismatic Churches
- A Missional Research on the Impart of Ghanaian Charismatic Churches in the Spread of the Gospel and in the fulfillment of the Great Commission in Ghana.
- The Role of the Charismatic Churches in Nation Building
- Cross Cultural Church Planting & Missions
- Mental Health – the Role of the Charismatic Churches in the cure of mental patients
- Guidance and Counseling
A lecturer in Central University since 2003 and involved in overseeing students affairs, conducting research and teaching in courses including Doctrine of Humanity, Mission & Evangelism, Principles of Teaching & Learning, Christian Ethics, World Religions, Civil & Advocacy Education and Principles of Church Planting & Growth
1. A Biblical Understanding of Humanity (Accra: Sylva Press,2006).
2. Character Formation – A Biblical Perspective(Accra, Sylva Press, 2008).
3 .The Position on Women, Decency and Dress Code from the view point of Divine Religions: Islamic University Journal No. 1 page 58-74, Accra Ghana. 2009
4. An Introduction to Christian Mission (Accra: Kingsbrain Folding Press, 2015 ).
1.A Strategic Evangelistic Soil Testing & Spiritual Mapping in Cross Cultural Church Planting, 2018.
2.A Study of Education for Justice in the Ghanaian Pentecostal and Charismatic Churches, 2002
3. The Trokosi System in North Tongu District of Ghana,1999.
3. Evangelism Made Easy, 2018
Admissions: +233 0307 020540 | +233 0303 318583
Main: +233 0303 318580 | 030 7020545 (Miotso) | +233 0302 313185 (Mataheko) | +233 0302 396189 (Kumasi)
Whatsapp: +233 023 331 3180