The MPhil Religious Studies programme is designed to help a candidate do advance work in Religious Studies to be equipped for teaching positions in Bible Colleges, Seminaries and Universities. It will also put the holder of the degree in a position to do doctoral studies and possibly be an administrative manager or principal in any institution or company
• Cultivate competent skills in the study and interpretation of the Scriptures;
• Develop skills for research and application of research findings to the solution of problems that confronts our culture;
• Evidence of an understanding of the historical development of theology and an ability to support their theological views and apply them to contemporary issues,
• Develop skills for communication in academic, social and in other situations of life and existence.
• Graduates go back to the churches and organizations to teach in the public and private universities as well as Bible schools.
• Graduates can work in churches and other church organisations.
• Training enables students to begin their own organisations.
• Graduates can work with research institutions.
• Students interested in further studies can move on to read their doctorate degrees.
• The minimum requirement is second class lower division.
• Candidates with third class degree may be considered.
• Candidates with a first degree in other disciplines. Those with degrees in other than Theology or Religious Studies will be required to complete a one year Master of Arts degree in Religious Studies.
• International applicants must have qualifications equivalent to the above to be considered for admission. Their results must also be translated into English and they should be able to read and write in English.
• All Potential Students will be invited for an interview
Phone: +233 30 231 3185
+233 30 231 3187
Admissions: +233 0307 020540 | +233 0303 318583
Main: +233 0303 318580 | 030 7020545 (Miotso) | +233 0302 313185 (Mataheko) | +233 0302 396189 (Kumasi)
Whatsapp: +233 023 331 3180