MSc MARKETING RESEARCH
The MSc Marketing Research is designed to enhance the career of students by transferring to them comprehensive knowledge in theories and practice of business analytics and marketing research as means of enhancing organizational success in todays ’competitive environment.
Key Aims & Objectives
- To learn to use the latest business analytics and marketing research tools, marketing models and methods available to gather data, analyze and draw conclusions for effective business decisions in organizations.
- To develop practice-oriented knowledge by emphasizing business analytics and applications to real or simulated marketing dilemmas in both classroom and in industry settings.
- To conduct marketing research linking theory to practice in ways that help students to acquire a solid grounding in business decision processes and marketing strategy
Target Group & Careers
The programme would provide professional training in marketing research, focusing on the needs of those who wish to have a career in market research, early career researchers and research managers working in both commercial and non-commercial settings. It would give candidates the opportunity to explore the principles and concepts of business analytics and research in a wide range of marketing, public policy and non-commercial settings.The Programme is designed for persons with interest to further their education and build career in business and marketing research in both commercial and non-commercial settings including:
- Marketing Managers/Executives
- Market Research Professionals
- Business Research Professionals
- Business Analyst
- Research & Development Managers
- Advertising Research Professionals
- Public Relations Managers/Executives
- Business Development Managers/ Executives
An applicant seeking admission to an MSc Marketing Research degree programme must:
a. Have obtained a good first degree (at least a Second Class Lower) or its equivalent in an appropriate field of study from a recognised University.
b. Satisfy any additional requirements prescribed by the faculties/departments. These may include relevant work experience, a written entrance examination and an interview.
c. An applicant who possesses a first degree in the Third Class Division or a Pass and who has at least three years’ work experience may also be considered for admission into the Taught Master’s degree Programme. Such applicants may be required to take preparatory courses and pass written examinations and an interview before being considered for admission.
• International students may be considered for admission if they hold qualifications equivalent to those mentioned above.
The programme runs 12 months and currently held on the Christ Temple Campus, Abossey Okai
+233 30 331 8607
Head of Department:
Dr George Kofi Amoako
Admissions: +233 0307 020540 | +233 0303 318583
Main: +233 0303 318580 | 030 7020545 (Miotso) | +233 0302 313185 (Mataheko) | +233 0302 396189 (Kumasi)
Whatsapp: +233 023 331 3180