Student Life | Faculty & Staff | Alumni | Parents | Corporate | CU Maps | Gallery |
BSC REAL ESTATE
The programme aims to contribute to the dynamics of the build environment by producing graduates with strong knowledge-base and techinical skills for career paths in real estate and infustrature related fields through applied research and practice-oriented education.
Entry requirements for admission of students
Admission into the programme is open to SSSCE/WASSCE, Polytechnic graduates, GCE and Mature applicants:
i. Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE):
Credit passes (A-D) in three (3) core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus any three (3) elective subjects, including either Economics or Geography or both.
ii. West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE):
Credit passes (A1-C6) in three (3) core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus any three (3) elective subjects including either Economics or Geography or both.
iii. GCE Entrants:
Passes in three (3) GCE Advance Level subjects, (excluding General Paper). At least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in at least five GCE Ordinary Level subjects (or its equivalent) including English Language, Mathematics and either Economics or Geography or both.
iv. Polytechnic Students:
Applicants with at least 2nd Class Lower Division HND in a real estate related areas will be admitted to Level 200 of the programme. The applicant must have acquired two (2) years relevant working experience in addition to the minimum entry requirement at WASSCE/SSSCE or Five (5) GCE O’ Level credits including English Language, Mathematics and either Economics or Geography or both.
v. Mature Applicants:
• The applicant must be at least 25 years old;
• The applicant must show proof of age with a birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of birth date which is at least five years old at the time of application;
• The applicant must provide an inductor letter from employer;
• Theapplicant mustpass theMatureStudents’ EntranceExamination and aselection interview conducted for short-listed candidates.
a. Foreign applicants
• The applicant must have qualifications equivalent to WASSCE, SSSCE, OND, or
GCE ’A’ Level to be considered for admission or any other nationally recognized standard High School level examinations (for qualifications from countries outside WAEC’s aegis).
• All foreign qualifications are to be referred to the National Accreditation Board (NAB) for determination of equivalences and eligibility for admission.
• Applicants should have their results translated into English
• Applicants should be able to read and write in English.
• Applicants may also be required to pass an entrance examination and an interview.
Graduates of the programme can have the flexibility to have their careers in wide fields such as commercial real estate or real estate finance, vaulation, real estate or project appraisal, real estate brokerage/realtors, facility management, land economy and the management of the whol physical environment including the economic, the financial, the constructional, legal, social and political aspects of estate management.
Home | About Us | Academics | Admission | Chaplaincy | Research | Publications | Library
Central University, Miotso near Dawhenya.
Off the Accra - Aflao Road.
P O Box 2305 Tema or P.O BOX DS 2310 Dansoman , Accra- Ghana -West Africa
Admissions: +233 0307 020540 | +233 0303 318583 | +233 020 726 8263
Main: +233 0303 318580 | 030 7020545 (Miotso) | +233 0594081658 |+233 0302 313185 (Christ Temple) | +233 0302 396189 (Kumasi)
Whatsapp: +233 023 331 3180
Academic Verification requests: firstname.lastname@example.org